Cerritos, CA Posted April 4, 2022
Warehouse Associate – Exhibit Builder Full Time
We are looking for qualified, creative, hard-working, and motivated warehouse associates to join our production rental systems team.
· Pulling and packing materials based on drawings and pull-list
· Building of exhibits based on drawings
· Receiving and unpacking of exhibits
· Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse
· Abide by best practices for warehouse safety
· Other duties as required
· Strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a team player
· Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Knowledge of trade show materials is preferred, but not required.
Exhibit Options was founded in 2005 with the idea of being better – Building better exhibits, providing better customer service, and doing better for our clients and employees. This core value is still true today.
We are an award-winning, full-service event marketing and creative design firm focusing on brand affinity. We specialize in trade shows, corporate events, customer-centric environments, and brand activations. We also provide retail and corporate interiors, commercial graphics, and experiential solutions.
As a single-source partner, all design, fabrication, engineering, CNC manufacturing, graphic production, and logistics services are managed in-house. We ensure flawless execution so clients can focus on what truly matters, their brand and connecting with their customers.
Exhibit Options offers competitive salaries and benefit package (100% paid medical, dental, vision. 401K, vacation, sick time, and paid holidays).
Please send resume in confidence – firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join our team? We’ve built our 17-year reputation on creating awesome experiences for our clients, but equally important is the experience we create for our people. Yes, we work hard. But we also make it a point to have fun.
Our team could be your team!