Cerritos, CA Posted April 4, 2022
We are looking for an experienced trade show exhibit house warehouse manager (Bi-lingual) responsible for planning, organizing, and supervising the daily activities of our production rental systems team and exhibit fabrication team. This is a full time position.
This individual needs to be creative, hard-working, and motivated. Willing to step into any role where help is needed – building an exhibit, unloading a truck, welding, laying vinyl, etc.
· Set daily production build schedule for both warehouse teams
· Verify the warehouse daily timecards have been completed accurately
· Maintain a safe environment by training and implementing safety guidelines
· Collaborate with Project Management Team to ensure proper scheduling of exhibit builds and ship dates
· Consult the Tracking Log daily and reprioritizing the build schedule
· Communicate clearly and optimally with peers and other departments
· Maintain a customer oriented and team spirit culture amongst the warehouse team
· Recruit, train, and mentor new warehouse associates for a successful onboarding
· Preform weekly warehouse inventories
· Purchase required warehouse items, such as drill bits, materials, lumber, etc.
· Identify areas of improvement and lead continuous improvement initiatives in the warehouse
· 3 years experience with a trade show exhibit builder required
· Bilingual English/Spanish skills required
· Good project management skills, including significant decision-making, problem-solving and strategic planning abilities
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence direction, set goals, motivate, and handle conflict
· Strong communication and facilitation skills, including writing, speaking and active listening
· Ability to analyze situations and problem solving
· Ability to lift, push, or pull a minimum of 50 lbs
· Forklift Certified and ability to train in the subject matter
Exhibit Options was founded in 2005 with the idea of being better – Building better exhibits, providing better customer service, and doing better for our clients and employees. This core value is still true today.
We are an award-winning, full-service event marketing and creative design firm focusing on brand affinity. We specialize in trade shows, corporate events, customer-centric environments, and brand activations. We also provide retail and corporate interiors, commercial graphics, and experiential solutions.
As a single-source partner, all design, fabrication, engineering, CNC manufacturing, graphic production, and logistics services are managed in-house. We ensure flawless execution so clients can focus on what truly matters, their brand and connecting with their customers.
Exhibit Options offers competitive salaries and benefit package (100% paid medical, dental, vision. 401K, vacation, sick time, and paid holidays).
Please send resume in confidence – firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join our team?
We’ve built our 17-year reputation on creating awesome experiences for our clients, but equally important is the experience we create for our people. Yes, we work hard. But we also make it a point to have fun.
Our team could be your team!