Updated: Sep 15
Project Manager / Estimator
LVE-IT is a full-service production partner specializing in national conventions, trade shows, exhibits, corporate meetings, special events, and general exposition contracting.
LVE-IT is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our custom fabrication team. We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and dedicated candidate with strong attention to detail. They must be able to work well with others and possess strong communication and organization skills.
The Project Manager will serve as an active member of the Fabrication team and will work with all departments to plan, manage and communicate the full scope of custom build activities happening on an assigned project.
· Leads the planning and implementation of custom Fabrication projects
· Analyze architectural and CAD drawings, make material take-offs, obtain quotes from suppliers, interpret design specifications
· Define project scope of work, goals, and deliverables of custom Fabrication projects
· Review and redline corrections and additions as necessary on production drawings
· Communicate effectively with vendors and internal and external customers
· Maintain up to date and current product knowledge on products offered
· Collaborate with Design to select finishes, confirm availability and secure approvals
· Source materials, work with approved LVE-IT vendors on project deliverables and request quotes for purchase orders.
· Manages and Track Third Party sub-contractors
· Provide direction and support to ensures Fabrication team meets requirements, quality standards
· Work closely and communicates effectively with CAD/Design, Sales, Account Managers, other Project Managers, and Show Site Operation personnel
· Performs other duties in support of client /project requirements
· Lead by example demonstrating a strong work ethic and support of company policies, procedures, and directives
· Knowledge of project management and job cost analysis
· Ability to organize and prioritize work
· Must be able to focus on attention to detail while performing multiple tasks
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
· Must have excellent problem-solving skills
· Expected to work overtime and flexible hours as needed to meet production and departmental goals
LVE-IT offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD,401(k), Flexible Time Off, and Holiday pay as well as competitive salaries.
Full-Time hours are available to start immediately with a competitive salary (based on experience) and full coverage benefits.
Candidates interested in being a part of the LVE-It Team can contact us and apply at:
You may also reply by email to Jobs@lvexpo.com with your work experience/contact information or by phone at (702) 248-6200.