New Business Development , Labor for Environments
Focus on Labor for Environments (Retail, Corporate, Museums, Broadcasting)
Remote position, posted 1/25/2021
-Labor for Environments (Retail, Corporate, Museum, Broadcast, etc.)
(Open to remote locations)
An exciting opportunity exists with an established company focused on Labor and Management for Exhibits, Events, and Environments. Already a nationwide leader in the exhibit/trade show space we are looking to grow our Retail, Museum, Corporate Interior installation business. The candidate we are looking for will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record in this space.
In addition, the right candidate will:
· Develop and execute sales plans.
· Will be able to work alone and as a team.
· Have great attention to detail.
· Have experience in performing competitive analysis and value proposition differentiation.
· Have experience pricing and negotiation.
· Be able to communicate both verbally and written effectively.
· Can successfully work through varied issues with integrity, honestly and in a candid, straightforward manner.
· Be proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point).
· Have experience working with and entering data into CRM (ZOHO a huge plus).
· Ability to work both remotely and/or within an office setting.
· Ability to travel.
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com