I&D Managers SouthWest
Posted June 15, 2021
Regional Manager I&D– Nevada
A nationwide provider of Labor and Management for Exhibits, Events and Environments is looking for a Regional Manager. The organization is seeking a hands-on person that is willing do what it takes to get the job done. For over 30 years we have provided personalized service that resulted in a positive ROE (Return on Experience) for our clients. We are looking for an ENERGETIC, CUSTOMER FOCUSED, and LOGISTICAL MINDED individual that will help us continue to grow.
The right person will bring both exhibit build knowledge along with strong customer interface skills.
Working closely with the Operations team the Regional Manager will perform the following duties:
· Ensure good working relationships with local unions, general contractors, venues, and government agencies.
· Continually recruit talent that will help maintain our reputation as a leader and align with corporate culture.
· Act as liaison between the field, operations, and the client.
· Manages brand identity in designated region.
· Provide pre-show planning - Evaluates specifications to plan procedures, starting and completion times, and staffing requirements for each phase of project.
· Coordinating and scheduling leads and crew members
· Perform pre-show calls with clients
· Help determine equipment and supplies requirements and prepare show site.
· Work with Account Managers to ensure that ALL pertinent job information is received.
· Keep inventory of local company assets and maintain.
· Order tools, equipment, and supplies as needed.
· Assist in sales process by reviewing jobs and helping determine estimates.
Record daily booth cards (payroll) and ensure that they are accurate, have meaningful documentation, and entered into system in a timely manner.
Manage onsite equipment and resources
Manage labor (additions and cutbacks)
Monitor budgets vs actuals, continually evaluate team performance
Communicat any delays with account team and/or client.
Ensure continual communication with account team and/or clients regarding any onsite issues
· Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to exhibit schedules and client request.
Assist in coordinating third party vendors (riggers, electricians, etc.)
Monitor and ensure onsite customer satisfaction.
Ensure proper brand identity in designated region.
Ensure ALL projects are documented via photos and finished photos are sent to appropriate parties.
Ensure proper job recaps
Ensure all that On Site Purchases have been documented upload to Abacus.
Help resolve any onsite issues (internal and external)
Participatein any post show calls as needed
Assist with Account Teams with any client disputes
Make recommendations for operational improvements both locally and nationally.
Qualified and interested candidates, send resume to Christyd@ExhibitCityNews.com