The Company Pro Exhibits is seeking a Design Director for our Fremont, California office. Our company designs, manufactures, and supports marketing environments for both 3D real world events and online 2D virtual events. We create exciting venues for trade shows, permanent environments and mobile exhibits, serving clients worldwide. We create stunning solutions and environments that take clients beyond the ordinary.
Responsibilities The Design Director candidate will ensure creative solutions for all projects that come into design. The person must exhibit a strong creative drive and be on the forefront of design aesthetics. The person we seek should be self-motivated, a creative thinker, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be able to lead design in both 3D and 2D (virtual) environments. The candidate should exhibit a portfolio of work that displays winning solutions of all phases of exhibition design, from small to large projects.
The Design Director should:
• Attend internal and external client briefing meetings to brainstorm design solutions.
• Manage all projects in an efficient manner to meet deadlines.
• Have a positive attitude and be able to work in teams.
• Maintains interaction with the sales and event management teams throughout the design process.
• Provide winning solutions that are creative and within design budgets.
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Be able to manage projects within a freelance network of designers Skills:
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage your creative intent through and with the team that makes your designs real.
• Proficient in 3ds Max and Adobe Creative Suite.
The ideal candidate must be able to learn and be adept in creating panoramic designs through platforms such as Unreal Engine and Twinmotion.
• Strong portfolio of wining work.
• Great communication skills; ability to communicate design intent to clients and upper management
• Able to show concepts, mood, and design direction quickly through sketches.
• Enthusiastic team player, positive attitude.
• Strong creative eye.
• Attention to detail, quality, and cost conscious.
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role ProExhibits offers a fast paced fun work environment with an incredibly diverse range of products and clients.
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being fun to work with, we offer the following:
Benefits: • Competitive compensation • Onsite Gym • Medical, dental, vision • 401K • Paid PTO
Qualified Candidates apply here: Recruiter@ProExhibits.com