Do you enjoy a fast paced environment where the days just fly by? Love a great group of co-workers for a team but also thrive independently? If you really care about taking care of customers and love providing a high level of service, we could be the perfect match. Willwork is looking for Account Managers to join our team of professionals.
• Manage install and dismantle labor for high-profile client events with internal staff, partners, clients and vendors
• Prepare estimates/cost projection for each project
• Work collaboratively with other members of the Account Management team, as well as other Willwork departments
• Manage planning and logistics for onsite services (Electric, Rigging, AV, etc.) in conjunction with assigned client
• Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
• Provide on-site project management and direction as needed/when required
Qualifications and Skills:
• Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in an event planning/trade show/I&D setting
• Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook required – QuickBooks is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Excellent interpersonal and client service skills required
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Ability to work under time pressure and deadlines
• Ability to multi task, prioritize and work independently
• Excellent organizational and time management skills required
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to predict and prevent problems with proven and/or creative solutions
• Flexibility to work weekends, overtime and travel nationally to attend on-site projects when requested.
Willwork Global Event Services is a global provider of event services for the tradeshow and event industries. Willwork is the premier event solution provider composed of authorities in all event related services, projectmanagement, and technology services.Headquarteredjust outside of Boston, Massachusetts,Willwork has offices in ten key cities throughout the United States,three warehouse production facilities located in Easton, MA,Orlando, FLand Las Vegas,NV and a network enhanced through strategic international partnerships. Our Mission is to provide exceptional customer service and quality, while in the process achieving predetermined company goals through a corporate environment that is built on hard work, loyalty, integrity, desire and most importantly,teamwork. Our client list includes many Fortune 500 companies spanning all industries. These companies understand the value of our unique thought process combined with our history of service excellence. Our team has delivered truly unique environments and activations in convention centers, retail establishments, entertainment arenas, festival grounds, hospitality spaces and via digital media for over
Qualified Candidates apply firstname.lastname@example.org