CEP Exhibit Productions, Inc. is a full-service provider of professional 3D marketing solutions for the tradeshow industry. Our focus has been on meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
We are looking for Account Managers to join our growing team at both our Bolingbrook, IL and Las Vegas, NV locations.
The Account Manager works closely with Account Executives to manage all client projects. Upon receipt of a signed contract or verbal T&M agreement, it is the Account Manager’s responsibility to assure a successful outcome, following the project through the entire process. This includes timely delivery of a quality product, while keeping careful watch over profitability.
· Participate in client meetings with Account Executive, as necessary
· Directly interface with clients in the absence of the Account Executive, or as may be required for the efficient management of the account
· Serves as a working manager, as well as maintaining new and existing accounts
· Preside over all Put-to-Detail, Put-to-Work, and Post-Show Evaluation meetings
· Compose all Work Orders and Change Orders
· Coordinate the timely delivery of engineering drawings to be released to the shop
· Monitor each job for profitability. Notify leadership of problems that may adversely affect profitability
· Ensure quality control of fabricated properties
· Maintain orderly and complete project files
· Preparation of all Show Service forms, on behalf of the client
· Order and supervise the timely completion of all on-site services, including Installation and dismantling labor, as well as any other service being provided to the client.
· Keep accurate records of labor and materials charged on behalf of clients
· Close out all jobs upon completion, noting overtime, materials usage, and any extra-charge items
· Prepare jobs for billing, providing complete information for each line-of-business
· Maintain accurate and complete Storage and Warehousing inventories, for each client
· High School diploma, 3-5 years’ experience (Some college preferred)
· Strong knowledge of exhibit construction technologies and materials
· Ability to read and interpret design and engineering drawings
· Experience with on-site Installation and Dismantling
· Excellent organizational, multi-tasking skills. Attention to details
· Very strong orientation toward customer service
· Strong communication and teambuilding skill, with the ability to patiently coordinate activities or diverse personalities in a pressure situation
· Suitable leadership ability
CEP Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, HSA, STD, LTD, 401K, Vacation, Sick and paid Holidays). For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.cepexhibits.com. EOE m/f/d/v.
Please forward your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.